Please read the following information carefully before you register so that we can provide the safest worship experience possible.
- Face coverings are required for everyone in attendance with the exception of children under age two.
- Practice social distancing with others outside your household. Refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of physical contact with those outside your household.
- All children are welcome to attend service, but should be able to follow safety protocols. There is Children Sunday School and nursery care available as well.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is not feeling well or has any COVID-19 symptoms including, but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever/chills, loss of taste or smell.
- Any attendees who test positive for COVID-19 or become symptomatic within 3 days of attending indoor worship service should immediately notify the LGCC Office.
- Any attendees who have traveled by air are recommended to follow the CDC’s guidance on domestic travel and international travel.
Registration & Check-In
- [Update 10/12/2022] Due to declining trends for COVID cases in Santa Clara County, registration for in-person service will no longer be required starting Sunday, Oct 23. We will continue to do contact tracing and notification for any reported positive cases. Please do not attend in-person services if you have COVID symptoms or someone in your household is currently isolating for COVID. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to build a safe and welcoming in-person worship experience at LGCC.
- Attendees will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entry.
- Attendees must wear their face covering at all times during the worship service, including while singing. An exception is made for briefly taking elements during the Holy Communion.
- Attendees will be seated with their own household (including children), and seated at least 1 empty seat away from other households.
- No offering bags will be passed and no shared items such as hymnals and bibles will be distributed. Bulletins will be provided in digital format primarily. There is an offering box at the usher’s table for your convenience.
- All doors will be opened to maximize ventilation and allow circulation of outdoor air. Please dress accordingly as if seated outdoors.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the worship hall. Attendees may walk outside if they need to do so. An exception is made for briefly taking elements during the Holy Communion.
- We encourage attendees to fellowship and socialize safely outside of the worship hall before & after service.