Please read the following information carefully before you attend so that we can provide the safest worship experience possible.
- Face coverings are recommended for everyone in attendance with the exception of children under age two.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is not feeling well or has any COVID-19 symptoms including, but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, fever/chills, loss of taste or smell.
- Any attendees who test positive for COVID-19 or become symptomatic within 3 days of attending indoor worship service should immediately notify the LGCC Office.
- Any attendees who have traveled by air are recommended to follow the CDC’s guidance on domestic travel and international travel.
- All doors will be opened to maximize ventilation and allow circulation of outdoor air. Please dress accordingly.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the worship hall. Attendees may walk outside if they need to do so. An exception is made for briefly taking elements during the Holy Communion.